Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Greetings!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

I have been thinking for a long time to learn how to draw properly. To be fair, I am not completely new to drawing since I used to draw when I was a kid and both my father and siblings are quite good at painting and/or drawing. So I have some understanding of drawing basics but definitely do not have the technique. After a long time of struggle, I finally have come to the conclusion that I want to start drawing again. There are some feelings/emotions inside me that I cannot express unless I put them on a piece of paper or somehow illustrate them. So here we are, starting from the scratch. I decided to start by learning pencil drawing which is one of my favorites. I am not going to follow only one book or tutorial, prefer to leave my options open. My main plan for this blog is to share all the steps of my journey mainly in the form of pictures with a short description about the exercise/drawing and the source (book, tutorial, video, etc.). I also have a clear vision of what I want to achieve. But for now I prefer to keep it as a secret, I hope you do not mind :D

P.S. If you have not noticed yet, English is not my first language and it is the first time I write a blog, so please bear with me :)

Feel free to post comments and share your ideas with me.

Cheers, 
Navid

No comments:

Post a Comment